You’ve hosted a household of people; now you’ve got a house full of food. Everyone liked the meal the first time around, but will they be willing to give it another try…and another…and another? Unless you have extremely open-minded kids, they are likely to turn up their noses at a re-heated (and slightly less tasty) […]
Tag Archives | parfait
Will the Kids Eat the Leftovers?
By Jeanne on December 27, 2010 in Just For Fun, Nutrition
Hi! I'm Jeanne Fratello - a writer, reporter, and food enthusiast who is on a mission to write great stories about food and where your food comes from. You can read more about me here.
Get new posts via email
@JollyTomato on Twitter
- Carrot Ratatouille Recipe
- Italian-Style Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Semolina Grissini (Italian Breadsticks)
- Zucchini ‘Meatballs’ with San Marzano Tomatoes
- Gingerbread Waffles for a Holiday Breakfast
- Foodies’ Holiday Gift Guide
- Lunch at Disneyland’s Club 33
- Visit a Historic Castle for the Holidays
apples bacon bananas bread breakfast cake carrots cauliflower cheese chicken chocolate cookies dessert eggs farm fresh fruits and veggies gluten-free holidays kale Melissa's Produce Melissas Netflix olive oil onions organic peppers pie pineapple pizza potatoes real food salad spinach strawberries strawberry Stream Team StreamTeam summer Thanksgiving tomatoes vegan vegetarian veggies watermelon zucchini