Childhood hunger: Is it something that only “other people” suffer from? Hardly. In fact, according to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign, more 16 million kids in the United States live in families that struggle to put food on the table. That’s an astonishing 1 out of every 5 kids. In recognition of this enormous problem, the Food […]
Tag Archives | Hunger Hits Home
Hi! I'm Jeanne Fratello - a writer, reporter, and a mom who is on a mission to find great food for kids and to keep parents up to date on the latest nutrition news. You can read more about me here.
Get new posts via email
@JollyTomato on Twitter
- Three-Layer Mint Brownies Recipe
- Healthy Travel Snacks and Fun with #StreamTeam
- Quince Quinoa Side Dish Recipe For Fall
- Olive Harvest at Highland Springs
- New Fall Menu Debuts at True Food Kitchen
- Flash Netflix Giveaway – Tag a Friend!
- Apple Salsa – Spicy, Fresh, Perfect for Fall
- Super-Easy Pumpkin Sweet Potato Soup
apples bacon bananas blueberries carrots cheese chicken Childhood Obesity chocolate cookies eggs food coloring Frieda's fruits and veggies fun food gluten-free ice cream kale Melissa's Produce Melissas Netflix Nutrition onions organic peppers pie pineapple pizza potatoes pumpkin real food salad school lunch snacks spinach strawberries StreamTeam Stream Team sugar tomatoes vegan vegetables vegetarian veggies watermelon