If your child can’t even make it through the school day without being offered a cookie or a candy cane, then it must be December, the month of sugar-addled kids (and strung-out parents). While you may be tempted to throw in the towel and give up any semblance of nutrition until the New Year, you don’t have to quit altogether. The Jolly Tomato recently wrote in the Huffington Post about five tips to keep your kids on track during the holidays. Check out the whole story here.
Party Time? Keep Your Kids on Track
Hi! I'm Jeanne Fratello - a writer, reporter, and a mom who is on a mission to find great food for kids and to keep parents up to date on the latest nutrition news. You can read more about me here.
Get new posts via email
@JollyTomato on Twitter
- Raw Chocolate and Cherry Mousse Tart – A Vegan Dessert
- Cranberry Ginger Parsnip Cake from ‘Everyday Dorie’
- Noche Buena Salad (Christmas Eve Salad)
- Healthy Holiday Pantry Must-Haves
- Letter to Santa Cookies
- Roasted Carrots with Walnut-Arugula Pesto Recipe
- Holiday Cranberry Sweet Potato Muffins
- Clean Snax Holiday Apple-Cranberry Crisp Recipe
apples bacon bananas blueberries carrots cheese chicken Childhood Obesity chocolate cookies dessert eggs food coloring Frieda's fruits and veggies fun food gluten-free ice cream kale Melissa's Produce Melissas Netflix Nutrition organic peppers pineapple pizza potatoes pumpkin real food salad school lunch snacks spinach strawberries Stream Team StreamTeam sugar summer tomatoes vegan vegetables vegetarian veggies watermelon