Maybe instead of “Friday News Feed” we should call it “The Parade of Bad News.” Sorry, folks: It’s just not pretty this week. At least let’s start with a positive spin: The American Dietetic Association has launched a new initiative called “Kids Eat Right.” As reported by Fooducate, the campaign has three goals: 1) mobilizing […]
Tag Archives | teens
Hi! I'm Jeanne Fratello - a writer, reporter, and a mom who is on a mission to find great food for kids and to keep parents up to date on the latest nutrition news. You can read more about me here.
Get new posts via email
@JollyTomato on Twitter
- Quince Quinoa Side Dish Recipe For Fall
- Olive Harvest at Highland Springs
- New Fall Menu Debuts at True Food Kitchen
- Flash Netflix Giveaway – Tag a Friend!
- Apple Salsa – Spicy, Fresh, Perfect for Fall
- Super-Easy Pumpkin Sweet Potato Soup
- Pizza Tutorial at North Italia Restaurant
- New Dodger Stadium Food for the NLCS
apples bacon bananas blueberries carrots cheese chicken Childhood Obesity chocolate dessert eggs food coloring Frieda's fruits and veggies fun food gluten-free ice cream kale Melissa's Produce Melissas Netflix Nutrition onions organic peppers pie pineapple pizza potatoes pumpkin real food salad school lunch snacks spinach strawberries Stream Team StreamTeam sugar tomatoes vegan vegetables vegetarian veggies watermelon