Update, 7/21: And the olive oil winner is… Lucky comment #13, Sarah P. Congrats, Sarah, and thanks to everyone for your comments! We are olive oil addicts in the Jolly Tomato household. Our olive oil consumption begins in the morning, when we drizzle some in the omelet pan before cooking eggs. Then it’s added to […]
Tag Archives | olive
Hi! I'm Jeanne Fratello - a writer, reporter, and a mom who is on a mission to find great food for kids and to keep parents up to date on the latest nutrition news. You can read more about me here.
Get new posts via email
@JollyTomato on Twitter
- Quince Quinoa Side Dish Recipe For Fall
- Olive Harvest at Highland Springs
- New Fall Menu Debuts at True Food Kitchen
- Flash Netflix Giveaway – Tag a Friend!
- Apple Salsa – Spicy, Fresh, Perfect for Fall
- Super-Easy Pumpkin Sweet Potato Soup
- Pizza Tutorial at North Italia Restaurant
- New Dodger Stadium Food for the NLCS
apples bacon bananas blueberries carrots cheese chicken Childhood Obesity chocolate dessert eggs food coloring Frieda's fruits and veggies fun food gluten-free ice cream kale Melissa's Produce Melissas Netflix Nutrition onions organic peppers pie pineapple pizza potatoes pumpkin real food salad school lunch snacks spinach strawberries Stream Team StreamTeam sugar tomatoes vegan vegetables vegetarian veggies watermelon