Got a kid who loves to cook? Lucky you! Lucky kid! As the holidays draw closer, it’s time to bring out our annual Great Gifts for Kid Chefs list (don’t forget these Kid Chef Gifts from 2010 and Kid Chef Gifts from 2011). Spatula Whisk: Your kid chef can get two jobs done with this […]
Tag Archives | gift guide
Hi! I'm Jeanne Fratello - a writer, reporter, and a mom who is on a mission to find great food for kids and to keep parents up to date on the latest nutrition news. You can read more about me here.
Get new posts via email
@JollyTomato on Twitter
- New Fall Menu Debuts at True Food Kitchen
- Flash Netflix Giveaway – Tag a Friend!
- Apple Salsa – Spicy, Fresh, Perfect for Fall
- Super-Easy Pumpkin Sweet Potato Soup
- Pizza Tutorial at North Italia Restaurant
- New Dodger Stadium Food for the NLCS
- One-Ingredient Apple Chips
- Eggplant with Tahini and Pomegranates
apples bacon bananas blueberries carrots cheese chicken Childhood Obesity chocolate dessert eggs food coloring Frieda's fruits and veggies fun food gluten-free ice cream kale Melissa's Produce Melissas Netflix Nutrition onions organic peppers pie pineapple pizza potatoes pumpkin real food salad school lunch snacks spinach strawberries StreamTeam Stream Team sugar tomatoes vegan vegetables vegetarian veggies watermelon