Cinnamon persimmons are a tasty fruit that can bring your breakfasts out of the winter doldrums.
Tag Archives | cinnamon
Sorry, kids – if Mom’s got a New Year’s resolution to eat better, you’re going to have to eat better too. But the good news is, you won’t have to suffer taste-wise. These butternut squash muffins with mulling spices have a nice cake-y texture, they’re moist but not too sweet, and they smell amazing when they’re […]
It’s COLD outside (no, really – here in Southern California it’s hovering in the mid-50s, which is almost unbearable for us thin-skinned folk) and that means it’s time to warm up with some good old-fashioned hot chocolate. Of course it’s one of the more sugary drinks – it helps if you consider it a dessert […]
Get new posts via email
@JollyTomato on Twitter
- Quince Quinoa Side Dish Recipe For Fall
- Olive Harvest at Highland Springs
- New Fall Menu Debuts at True Food Kitchen
- Flash Netflix Giveaway – Tag a Friend!
- Apple Salsa – Spicy, Fresh, Perfect for Fall
- Super-Easy Pumpkin Sweet Potato Soup
- Pizza Tutorial at North Italia Restaurant
- New Dodger Stadium Food for the NLCS