Want to serve a creep-tastic drink for your Halloween festivities? We’ve got you covered, with this purple Dragon Shake, covered in mint “moss.” We started with magenta dragonfruit from Melissa’s Produce and finished with mint-flavored Mini Herb Crystals from Fresh Origins Micro Greens (basically mint-flavored sugar crystals). Add some vanilla ice cream and you’re ready to thrill and delight a house full of ghouls and goblins. Happy Halloween!
- 2 T. mini herb crystals in mint flavor
- 2 medium magenta dragon fruits, peeled
- 2½ cups vanilla ice cream
- Pour the herb crystals out onto a plate. Prepare 4 6-ounce glasses by wetting the rim. Gently roll the glasses around in the sugar until evenly rimmed.
- Place peeled dragon fruit and ice cream in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour milkshake into prepared glasses. Serve immediately.