If you have a burning question for the First Lady on her campaign to get kids to stay active and eat healthy foods – or if you have an update on how your community is dealing with childhood obesity – you can submit it (via video) to CNN. Post it to CNN’s iReport page before ET on Tuesday, Feb. 7, and your question may be used in the CNN interview with her. Tip: Keep your question short and sweet – under 15 seconds long works best for videos.
Ask Michelle Obama
Hi! I'm Jeanne Fratello - a writer, reporter, and a mom who is on a mission to find great food for kids and to keep parents up to date on the latest nutrition news. You can read more about me here.
Get new posts via email
@JollyTomato on Twitter
- Vegan Breakfast Recipe With Fresh Tomatoes
- Deep Sea Adventure at Legoland
- Super-Easy Strawberry Tart Recipe
- fairlife: Milk for the Whole Family
- Camping With the Camp & Cabin Cookbook
- Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
- Lemon Pepper Jicama Chips Recipe
- True Food Kitchen Spring Menu Is Fresh and Colorful
apples bacon bananas blueberries breakfast carrots cheese chicken Childhood Obesity chocolate cookies dessert eggs food coloring Frieda's fruits and veggies fun food gluten-free ice cream kale Melissa's Produce Melissas Netflix Nutrition organic peppers pineapple pizza potatoes pumpkin real food salad school lunch snacks spinach strawberries StreamTeam Stream Team sugar tomatoes vegan vegetables vegetarian veggies watermelon