If you have a burning question for the First Lady on her campaign to get kids to stay active and eat healthy foods – or if you have an update on how your community is dealing with childhood obesity – you can submit it (via video) to CNN. Post it to CNN’s iReport page before ET on Tuesday, Feb. 7, and your question may be used in the CNN interview with her. Tip: Keep your question short and sweet – under 15 seconds long works best for videos.
Ask Michelle Obama
Hi! I'm Jeanne Fratello - a writer, reporter, and a mom who is on a mission to find great food for kids and to keep parents up to date on the latest nutrition news. You can read more about me here.
Get new posts via email
@JollyTomato on Twitter
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Love, and ‘Atypical’ Kids
- Summertime is Tortilla Time
- A Plant-Centric Summer Menu at True Food Kitchen
- Enjoy Your #MomSneak ‘Me Time’ – and a Netflix Giveaway
- 101 Asian Dishes You Need To Cook Before You Die
- Southwestern Plant-Based Pizza
- Behind the Scenes at Yogurtland
- A Thoughtful Feast: 1950s Cuisine
apples bacon bananas blueberries breakfast carrots cheese chicken Childhood Obesity chocolate cookies dessert eggs food coloring Frieda's fruits and veggies fun food gluten-free ice cream kale Melissa's Produce Melissas Netflix Nutrition organic peppers pie pineapple pizza potatoes pumpkin real food salad school lunch snacks spinach strawberries StreamTeam Stream Team sugar tomatoes vegan vegetables veggies watermelon