If your child can’t even make it through the school day without being offered a cookie or a candy cane, then it must be December, the month of sugar-addled kids (and strung-out parents). While you may be tempted to throw in the towel and give up any semblance of nutrition until the New Year, you don’t have to quit altogether. The Jolly Tomato recently wrote in the Huffington Post about five tips to keep your kids on track during the holidays. Check out the whole story here.
Party Time? Keep Your Kids on Track
Hi! I'm Jeanne Fratello - a writer, reporter, and a mom who is on a mission to find great food for kids and to keep parents up to date on the latest nutrition news. You can read more about me here.
Get new posts via email
@JollyTomato on Twitter
- The Secret of the #NorthSecretCocktail
- ‘Bill Nye Saves the World’ on Netflix
- Fig Millet Kale Salad with California Figs
- New Dodger Stadium Food for 2017
- True Food Kitchen Unveils New Spring Menu
- Pete’s Dragon and Fuzzy Green Almonds
- Easter Brunch at North Italia
- A Traditional California Basque Boardinghouse Dinner
apples bacon bananas blueberries breakfast carrots cheese chicken Childhood Obesity chocolate cookies dessert eggs food coloring Frieda's fruits and veggies fun food gluten-free ice cream kale Melissa's Produce Melissas Netflix Nutrition organic pancakes peppers pie pineapple pizza potatoes pumpkin real food salad school lunch snacks spinach strawberries Stream Team StreamTeam sugar tomatoes vegan vegetables veggies